Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Look...

Psa7872 has a new look.

In the header you see from right to left some of the phases of my journey through this life. The lion is the mascot of the high school from which I graduated. Yes, the U of H represents where I received my bachelors degree. The seashell is actually a pectin and is the national trademark for Shell Oil Company where I spent a number of years as an accountant before God changed our life and called us to full-time ministry. Therefore, the cross seems a fitting final item as this is where God has called me to remain - at the foot of the cross in my service to Him. It has been an incredibly exciting journey thus far, one that I wouldn't trade for anything.

I hope you enjoy the new look. With this completed, I will posting a little more regularly so stay tuned.

Never yield your shield; stay in the battle!