Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So Much To Do, So Little Time...

The title sums up my pastoral experience at this moment. I have done two funerals this week with another starting in less than 90 minutes. There seems to be so much to do and so little time right now.

But don't lose hope. I will be back shortly and will be sharing some more thoughts and ponderings from my heart as I blog later in the week.

As of now, please pray for the Ecuador mission team as they are doing VBS in this distant land even as I write. Please pray that they will boldly share Jesus with those they come in contact and that they will never be ashamed of the Gospel. Please pray for their safety and that God will pour out His blessings on their efforts in such a way that every member of the mission team will be changed in a real and tangible way.

God bless and I'll be back in touch soon.