Friday, September 4, 2009

"The Truth Project" and Other Happenings...

Well I'm back from blog sabbatical. Tons of "things" have kept me from spending time writing, but I am back at it again.

"The Truth Project" - If you were not at FBC-Odessa this past Wednesday for part 1 of "The Truth Project" you missed a great time of learning. The first session was all about truth (as you might imagine), what it is and is not. We spent an hour unpacking the importance of truth and how it determines everything when it comes to answering the question - "Do I really believe that what I say I believe is really real?" It was fantastic material and you don't want to miss part 2 this coming Wednesday. When we gather next week we will move out of the Fellowship Hall and back into the Sanctuary so we can accommodate our 14 foot viewing screen. This will make it an even more enjoyable time together. Invite a friend and come on - you won't regret it!

Last Wednesday we had over 700 people on our campus. AWANA had 210 children, we had a hundred students, 130+ in choir/orchestra, 160+ in discipleship, when you add in workers on top of these numbers it was a great night. Therefore, let me extend a huge THANK YOU to all who work hard to make Wednesday at FBC so wonderful! You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.